CenturionPro® Mini – Free Shipping!
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL PRICING ENDS 11/30/21!
Please note this item is not often held in store inventory and is considered a SPECIAL ORDER. CenturionPro Trimmers typically ship in 2-5 days. Please call us at the shop to discuss current lead time before placing an order if you have any questions. This order can not be cancelled after it has been placed with the manufacturer, and is non-refundable per our store’s special order policy.
The CenturionPro® Mini is one of the most sought after machine on the market and packs quite the punch replacing 15-20 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. With a processing capacity of 12-16 lbs dry per hour (60-80 lbs wet), the Mini is nothing but a powerhouse and is perfectly suited for small to medium size operations looking to streamline their process. The Mini runs completely off of 120 volt power and comes inclusive with a 1.5 hp leaf collector system with 2000 CFM of suction power. The Mini comes with our standard Toro hardened steel cutting reel, which features 11 high-quality blades (that’s double the competition) and our coveted non-stick Quantanium coated tumbler. With 40% greater trichome preservation and our double-bag system for keif and trim, this machine will help you get the most out of your product.
- Body and main components are made entirely of anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- The Toro-hardened steel cutting reel features 11 high quality blades
- Tumblers are comprised of 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Tumblers are available with a non-stick Quantanium coating or as electropolished steel
- 5 hp Leaf Collector produces 2,000 CFM suction for a closer cut
- Extra-large hopper for easier feeding of the machine
- Unique diverter allows the user to control the airflow and suction depending on their needs
- The double-bag system designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and keif collection so you don’t waste any valuable product.
- 10 year warranty
- Replaces up to 15 human workers
- Makes 25,000 cuts per minute
- Processes 12-16 lbs per hour, dry
- Processes 60-80 lbs per hour, wet
- Easy to clean in 10 minutes
- Easy to maintain due to high-quality components and few moving parts