CenturionPro® Original Trimmer – Free Shipping!
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL PRICING ENDS 11/30/21!
Please note this item is not often held in store inventory and is considered a SPECIAL ORDER. CenturionPro Trimmers typically ship in 2-5 days. Please call us at the shop to discuss current lead time before placing an order if you have any questions. This order can not be cancelled after it has been placed with the manufacturer, and is non-refundable per our store’s special order policy.
The CenturionPro® Original and Silver Bullet are the best industrial trimmers on the market. These twin trimmers are perfect for medium-size operations and continue to prove themselves time and time again. Composed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel, they are as rugged as they are powerful. If you’re looking for an innovative flower trimming machine that maximizes your productivity, look no further than this professional trimmer. With an 11-blade Toro hardened cutting reel, the Original provides 37,500 cuts per minute! The high processing capacity allows them to harvest 16-20 lbs per hour of dry product (80-100 lbs wet) and replace up to 25 human trimmers. The CenturionPro® Original comes with a strong 3 horsepower leaf collector that runs on 220 volts, in addition to an extra-large hopper for easier feeding. Plus, the finely tuned diverter and double-bag system work hard to preserve trim and save your keif for future use.
Upgrade your CenturionPro® Original to the Silver Bullet! Benefit from a 30% noise reduction thanks to the unique silencer. Plus, it’s marine-grade Bluetooth speaker will help liven up your trim parties!
- Body and main components are made entirely of anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- The Toro-hardened steel cutting reel features 11 high quality blades
- Tumblers are comprised of 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Tumblers are available with a non-stick Quantanium coating or as electropolished steel
- 3 hp Leaf Collector produces 2,750 CFM suction for a closer cut
- Extra-large hopper for easier feeding of the machine
- Unique diverter allows the user to control the airflow and suction depending on their needs
- The double-bag system designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and keif collection so you don’t waste any valuable product.
- 10 year warranty
- Replaces up to 20 human workers
- Makes 37,500 cuts per minute
- Processes 16-20 lbs per hour, dry
- Processes 80-100 lbs per hour, wet
- Easy to clean in 10 minutes
- Easy to maintain due to high-quality components and few moving parts