To be considered for a position please send completed JOB APPLICATION along with your resume to stephanie @ whiterivergrowpro.com
STORE MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
White River Growpro is a small, family-owned gardening store. We are looking for a full time Store Manager to join our team. The Store Manager will assist the owners in carrying out all daily operations. The Store Manager will:
- Provide exceptional customer service ensuring happy well satisfied customers who actively refer people to our store.
- Ensure sales goals are met and customers are aware of specials and services that we offer.
- Educate customers in best environmental practices for sustainable growing.
- Provide up-sale suggestions when appropriate and ensure customers get the product that is most appropriate for their needs.
- Help ensure that the store is clean, well-organized, and properly merchandised.
- Delegate, participate in, and ensure completion of the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklist.
- Manage stock and inventory including: purchasing and receiving, data entry, and overseeing and participating in physical inventory counts.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to company policies and deliver exceptional service.
- Adapt to new responsibilities as the store continues to grow.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and a willingness to work with all types of people
- Management experience in leading teams to success
- Experience managing inventory and strong attention to detail
- Familiarity and comfort working with computer systems
- Five plus years of cultivation experience or equivalent experience
This is an on your feet position that requires the ability to lift 60 lbs regularly throughout the day, as well as lots of time in front of the computer. Benefits for full time employees include two weeks earned time, 6 paid holidays and a generous employee discount program. This is a retail environment with weekends required. All staff are required to work at least one weekend day, though currently the shop is closed on Sundays. Weekday shifts run 9:30am-6pm and weekend shifts run 9:30am-4pm. Starting pay range is $20-$25/hour based on experience. We offer company performance-based bonuses as well as opportunity for wage increase during annual review.